Monday, January 19, 2009

Miche Introduces Us to the Jessica and the Brown Ellie

Miche Bags has brought us two new shells! Miche is bringing 'em out pretty regularly now, and I'm lovin' it!

The Jessica is black and white houndstooth print and very business-looking. Pretty classy!

And here's the Brown Ellie. It's more brown than copper...rich brown... and makes a great addition to the "Ellie" family. I really love the Ellie textures!
Don't forget, we always have a "spotlight" Miche shell on sale for $12.99. It changes often, so be sure to check in with me. I have my other blog (http://tracysfavoritehandbags.blogspot.com) which showcases the Miche Bags that I sell, but it has to be password protected for my customers in order to abide by the Miche Bag company rules. If you have lost the password or need one, please drop me an e-mail (tracyegales@gmail.com) and I'll be glad to share! My handbag blog shows the featured "spotlight" shell, too.

Tracy

0 comments:

DesignedbyLara.com