Thursday, March 26, 2009

Lovin' My New MicheBag Shells

The new MicheBag shells are fab! (How do you like my hip lingo! lol) Can't picture me as hip, huh? Me, neither! lol Well...as soon as I sling my MicheBag over my shoulder, voila! I become hip!

Check out the new long straps MicheBag came out with:

They chain is actually pretty light-weight, so it doesn't weigh your MicheBag down. They come in black or brown and the chain is silver. Love them!

Here are the newest shells I've gotten.
Joie
The Joie is a nice cotton duck fabric look. Goes great with the new summer colors.

Jackie
The Jackie is a creamy-white crinkly patent leather over a fleecy soft fabric. The black and white fabric has spots where you can see slightly furry texture.

Miralee
The Miralee is also fabric, but has a linen-ish look. I love the fabric shells for that spring/summer wardrobe.

Cassidy
The Cassidy is just too cool! Especially for us photo-taking fools! The white is a creamy-white crinkly patent leather. The black is a quilted patent leather. The photo pockets are on one side only. I think this looks great with both black & white photos, as well as color photos. You could even put photos of your children's/grandchildren's artwork in the photo pockets! Cute huh?

I just love, love, love changing my purse to match my outfits and shoes each morning!


Tracy

0 comments:

DesignedbyLara.com