Sunday, December 7, 2008

Three More New Miche Bag Shells!

Miche has done it again! Three more new shells, and they're beautiful!

This is the Susan. It's copper penny-ish, and is similar to the Silver Cori in finish.

The Melissa is very elegant. It's black and the main part of the shell is matte and similar to the Black Kimberly. The center part of the shell is shiny patent-leather-look black. Because of the lighting, this photo isn't true to life. This is a very pretty shell!

And last, by not least, is the Kate. This is just the cutest!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. Christmas is fast approaching! Remember, these Miche Bags and shells make wonderful, and very affordable, gifts. If you would like to get more info or view my handbag blog, drop me an e-mail (tracyegales@gmail.com) and I'll respond asap. My handbag blog requires a password that I'll happily share!

Tracy

0 comments:

DesignedbyLara.com