Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Some New Miche Shells!!!

I've put together a private blog, all about my Miche Handbags. It's got all the info you could ever want...lol...about my new purse fetish. If you would like to receive more info on Miche Bags, where you can purchase them, and the great deals I offer, e-mail me at tracyegales@gmail.com to get the top secret super magic password to my new blog: http://tracysfavoritehandbags.blogspot.com/

Also, I just have to share some photos of my latest, newest treasures!

This cool metallic turquoise Brynelle goes great with my favorite shoes!


Here's the new Holly. As you can see by the close-up, it's kind of burlap-ish and has gold glitz on it.



What do you think about my new pet giraffe? lol We call her the Jayma! lol Check out the texture...cool, huh? The material is kind of vinyl feeling; not furry...PETA-safe! Ü


Tracy

0 comments:

DesignedbyLara.com